Brock Showalter is the Executive Partner and co-founder of American Bankruptcy & Debt Relief, PLC.
Brock was born in Little Rock, Arkansas on February 25, 1975. He was admitted to practice at the Arkansas Bar, the U.S. District Court, Western District of Arkansas, the U.S. Court of Appeals, and the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals in 2001. He is licensed in Arkansas.
Brock received his L.L.M. from the University of Arkansas School of Law in 2004. He received his J.D. from the University of Arkansas School of Law in 2000. He graduated from Hendrix College in 1996.
Brock's Honors & Awards Include
- Representing over 2000 clients in a variety cases
- Elected President of Washington County Bar Association, 2010.
- Elected to the House of Delegates, the governing board, of the Arkansas Bar Association, 2006
- Elected and Served as Secretary Treasurer of Washington County Bar Association 2007.
- Taught DWI Education course to other attorneys Arkansas Bar Association Annual Meeting 2008.
- Re-Elected to the House of Delegates of the Arkansas Bar Association, 2009
- Elected to the Board of Governors of the Arkansas Bar Association 2010.
- Elected and Served as Board Member of the Arkansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers 2006-2009.
- Elected Vice President of Arkansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers 2010.
- Elected and Served as Secretary/Treasurer of the Arkansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers 2009-2010.
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association
- Fayetteville Downtown Rotary Club
- Washington County Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Arkansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- St. Paul's Episcopal Church
Arya A. Adibi obtained his undergraduate degree from University of Arkansas in Philosophy focusing on law, politics, and religion. Arya achieved his juris doctorate from the Leflar Law Center of the University of Arkansas while graduating early. He is licensed in Oklahoma.
Arya’s experience as owner and manager of business endeavors, as well as, working as a loan officer has given him the insight into the private sector and the interworking of business that are so valuable to a practitioner of the law.
Arya takes personal care of each and every one of his clients and their cases. While demanding that every legal right and interest of his clients be honored and protected under Oklahoma and United States Law.